Important noteThis tutorial assumes you have already created a pull zone.
Backward CompatibilityWhen running obsolete version of PrestaShop you might experience compatibility issues and error like this: CloudCache – In order to use the module you need to install the backward compatibility. This means you need “legacy” bypass between versions. Basically, backward compatibility is feature that will allows you to run newer addons on old versions of PrestaShop without making platform obsolete. In order to enable this feature you need to download install it from http://addons.prestashop.com/en/modules-prestashop/6222-backwardcompatibility.html Other option, if that is an option for you, is to upgrade version of PrestaShop and reinstall your plugins/addons.
We have created Alternative implementation method for PrestaShop if you are having issues using CloudCache module so, you can visit our instruction page here.
Part 1. Downloading and installing the module
- Start by downloading the CloudCache module from Prestashop
- Login to your Prestashop Admin Panel
- Click the “Modules” tab on the top navigation menu
- Click “Add a module from my computer”, then click on the “Browse” button to locate the CloudCache module, then hit “Upload”
- Once uploaded, scroll down to the “Administration” section in the module list, click the little “+” icon to toggle the modules list, then click “Install” next to the CloudCache module
- After the module is enabled. Click on “Configure”
- Back to where we were before in the admin panel. Time to click “Configure”
- Now, click the “Settings” tab, and put your API Key and ID in the boxes
- Click on “Click here to test connection”. When it’s done testing, you should see a success message and your Prestashop will be configured with CloudCache automatically. The Zone Settings are viewable in the “Zones” tab
- All done!